Monday, October 31, 2005

The beginning of the End...

So last night at our Old Time Country Fair, the church gave me some flowers, money and a HUGE cake that said "We Love You" on it. It was sweet.

This Sunday is my last. The emotions are building up, but I know it's going to be ok.

I'm ready for this weekend. Ready to see my friends. Heather's visit to the New Hope reminded me how much I miss my friends, but how much fun we have when we get to see each other.

I got a call from Georgia this morning and they are going to be able to hire me for 3 days a week doing administration type stuff and then I'll sub the other days or the days that I need to. That's pretty exciting. It means that there's income coming in whenever I get there.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Why aren't you posting? How the heck am I supposed to know what is taking place in your life? Are you packing yet?