Sunday, October 16, 2005

SHE FOUND NEW HOPE!

Sara Beth found New Hope, and even her way back home! She came to New Hope and we celebrated my birthday with some of my friends from home. It was a blast! I'll post pictures soon!

Other than that...Kay Davis is taking off work tomorrow and Tuesday to spend with me before my birthday. That should be fun!

I'm headed to Atlanta for the weekend. We are having our first preview service and my brother and sister-in law are driving up to my other sister's house. Family reunion time. Wahoo!

So it should be an exciting week and weekend. I'll let you know Tuesday what it feels like to be 25!

3 comments:

Heather said...

You're going to have to tell me how to get to New Hope, also. Maybe you should just come keep me company at the wedding so I don't get lost driving around near New Hope at night all by myself.

Susan said...

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Christy. Happy birthday to you.

I hope you are having a great day.

Our Little Baby! said...

I guess Susan beat me to it.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a good one..