Monday, October 10, 2005

I feel grown up today

I don't know why. Some days I feel grown up and some days I feel like I am still high school. For some reason today has been a grown up day! Sara Beth says she's coming to see me this weekend. I'll believe it if I see her pull up in my drive way this weekend. This is the same girl that can't find Marion from T-Town, how the crap is she going to find New Hope by herself!

My birthday is in a week and one day. I guess I'm the oldest Mee-Maw huh?? Brandy and Kellie are not too far behind me though. We'll all be a quarter of a century this year! WOAH!

By the way...Kelliw and Marie....I have no comments from you on my new little blog ... I suggest you girls get at it!

Ok.....that's all for today. You couldn't have lived without this post...i know it's exciting!

10 comments:

Susan said...

I'm looking for a birthday card in a language I speak. I may have to make you one on a plain piece of white paper. :)

Jennifer said...

Make sure you don't get one in Spanish. Criddy would be screwed trying to figure out what it says. She'd have to go to the Judson to get good ole Eduardo to translate!

Criddy said...

I think one on white paper would be fun!

I could always go to the internet and translate it if it were in Spanish....how else do you think I got through those paragraphs!

Heather said...

Sometimes I think Kellie and Marie have disappeared off the face of the earth....does that mean they don't need birthday cards? (Maybe that will get them to comment, right Christy?)

Susan said...

I found one... well, sort of. As soon as I figure out what I did with it after I bought it, I will mail it to you.

I think Heather, the religious blog reader that she is, has a good idea... no birthday cards for people who don't leave blog comments.

Susan said...

whoever reads this first, email me christy's address. i lost my list.

Susan said...

never mind... i found it. :)

Jennifer said...

what day is Brandy's birthday?

Criddy said...

The 20th I think.

hannah/sk's mommy said...

Criddy, your blog makes me laugh. It's just so you. This is so much more fun than email. My computer has been down, so I haven't been on in a few days.