Friday, October 07, 2005

I'll be sure and report on Monday

if my pastor annouces from the pulpit that we should all vote for "Mr.Ten Commandments" for Gov. I hope that he is beyond that...and pray that he won't...but I dare not say that there won't be a few Baptist churches in the great state of Alabama that will throw everything they have behind Roy Moore. Maybe I should run for Chief Justice under the platform that all judges should wear pink shorts under their robes! That would be exciting! You guys would give me support wouldn't you???

3 comments:

Susan said...

Everyone wearing pink shorts (or smiley shorts) under their robes is a way better platform than the ten commandments.

Maybe your church will hold off on the political endorsement for a few more months, at least.

Heather said...

I just went to your link for the church at mill creek and now I am doubly excited about your new ministry. I read the whole site and it sounds like it's a wonderful thing. I really liked the part stating the belief that "Salvation is a life-long, eternity-long relationship with Jesus Christ." The whole thing is an exciting idea...makes me wish I lived in GA.

Susan said...

Heather, please tell Wade that you two are moving to Prague so you can go to seminary with me. He can sell art on the Charles Bridge. Too bad there is an actual house now. Dang it.

Anyone else is welcome to come on over, too. My classes make me miss fun classes with my friends like Prophets.