Friday, October 14, 2005

Ya'll would pee in your pants

if I got on here one day and decided to be smart and intellectual and comment on all of the world's happenings. But since I'm not good at that or interested in that, i'll just tell you what's going on in the world of Criddy...much more exciting than hurricanes, earthquakes and stuff...

So...I AM GOING TO HAVE A NIECE. Heck yeah. I'm excited about that one. My sister is due in March and is having a little girl. Her name is going to be Lexi after her great grandmother that just passed away. This is the first girl in 4 boys for my brother and sisters and the first girl grandchild in their family ever. How freaking spolied is she going to be. Now we just have to figure out what my sister-in-law is having.

Sara-Beth is really attempting to find New Hope this weekend! She's coming up on Saturday and leaving on Sunday =( Heather might be coming on the 29th. Anyone else want to come stay in the beatiful New Hope, Alabama while you still have chance. It is fall time in New Hope after all.

THAT'S WHAT I NEED TO DO (A LITTLE THINKING OUT LOUD HERE!) I'M GOING TO GO TAKE PICTURES OF NEW HOPE AND POST THEM! YOU'LL BE EXCITED....TRUST ME!

ok...well let me go get on that.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Woohoo... pictures of the New Hope. I can hardly wait.

hannah/sk's mommy said...

I've been to New Hope, but I don't remember what it looks like. Congratulations on your niece. Lexi is a beautiful name.