Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hit Me Baby One More Time....

Oh I am soooooo pissed. Pissed doesn't even began to tell you how I feel right now.

Here's the story: Everyone knows how messy I am. Well, one day I decided to clean my car out. Now when i say clean my car out....I mean I cleaned EVERYTHING OUT!

Fast foward to August 30th, 2005. My friend Dana and I decided that we are going to go riding around looking at land for her. Well on the way home I get stuck in a road block. No big deal...I'm not drinking, seat belt is on, got my driver's license....When i realize that I had cleaned out my glove department box and took out my proof of insurance.

So the fool gives me a ticket and tells me....DON'T WORRY MISS...JUST SHOW UP TO COURT AND SHOW YOUR PROOF OF INSURANCE...AND EVERYTHING WILL BE DISMISSED.

So I tell my story to all of my friends...they say...oh...DON'T WORRY CHRISTY...JUST SHOW UP TO COURT AND SHOW YOUR PROOF OF INSURANCE AND HE'LL DISMISS THE CASE LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES!

Well today was my freaking lucky day. So...I show up at court today with my proof...and wait for my case to be dismissed. He calls up the first person and then says...I WANT EVERYONE IN THE COURT ROOM TO HEAR ME OUT...NORMALLY I WOULD JUST DISMISS NO INSURANCE AS LONG AS YOU COME IN WITH PROOF....WELL TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS THAT IT'S OVER...I'LL DISMISS IT ONLY WHEN COURT COST ARE PAID....

THAT'S RIGHT....FREAKING $212.00!

DID I MENTION THAT I WAS PISSED...CAUSE I AM!

1 comment:

Our Little Baby! said...

I would be really pissed too.. That sucks!