Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Mee-Maws are the best presents ever....

I love the mee-maws. From all the post, to all the e-cards, to the phones calls ...thank you so much for making my birthday a great one. In all of the crazy emotions that I am experiencing these past few days, missing you guys has been a big one. I really don't think I can make it till Christmas, so I am going to take out a loan at the local bank and make my way to Hockey Day!! I don't want people to see my Lily before I do! So Heather get ready to share!

I love you girls!!!

5 comments:

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Are you really coming to Hockey Day??? i hope so...counting down the days....
ashley

Criddy said...

Yeah I think i'm coming to Hockey Day...as long as the bank approves the loan! =)

I would love to see a pic of me, Dr.B and a random scottish guy! HA!

Susan said...

I want to come to Hockey Day so dang bad. I am glad that your birthday was good, Christy. What did you do on Tuesday?

Criddy said...

My mother, Aunt Jettie and Uncle Harold took me to lunch and then we rode around all over the place and I took all of those pictures!
Usually being cooped up with them in the car gets on my nerves...but it was really sweet this time for some reason.

Susan said...

Maybe it's because you know you are about to be farther away for a while. I get all sentimental when I know I am about to be gone.