Monday, October 03, 2005

Procrastination is my middle name...

I have a feeling that this moving process is going to be a LONG one. I can't seem to get motivated to start cleaning my room. I know that I need to clean it though. I don't want to take junk over there that i am never going to use or need anyway.

Yesterday went ok. It was bitter-sweet I guess. It was sad, but it was good to know that people supported me as much as they do. Some people from my past came back to support me and just having them there meant the world to me, especially when I had my little break down after the service.

But it's all good, life is moving on, and it's time for me to get excited about what's happening and not worry so much.

I need my friends though and think that we should meet up some-time real soon.

That's it for now. I love you guys! Thanks for being there for me, and praying for me!

No comments: