Sunday, November 13, 2005

It's me...It's me....

1. Susan yelled at me...so I decided to post

2. Lsu can kiss my ever loving rear end! It was a sad night last night...but Auburn beat Georgia so at least I have some comebacks today to all these Georgia Bull Dog preachers around here!

3. I am currently in Georgia. Last night was our first core group meeting. That's the group of people that are interested in helping start the church. It was pretty fun. I got to talk to and get to know some people a little bit better!

4. With the holidays and such, it looks as though I will be making the trip BACK to New Hope.'ll be doing some secretarial work for them but go home to get a seasonal job until the end of the year. It'll end up saving me money in the end.

5. The Duke's are awesome. Mr.Roy and Mrs.Debbie are the couple that I am staying with right now, and when I come in January they will be the family that I will live with until I can find something a little more permanent. I also had another family in the church offer me their "add on" last night. So that was neat. At least I won't have to get in above my head when I first get here.

6. Pray that I can find a seasonal job FAST when I get back to New Hope on Tuesday....I need money coming in B-A-D!!!

7. I can't wait for Christmas...well New Year's...I'm so ready to see all of you!

The End

3 comments:

Just Josh said...

Susan...yelling...I don't believe it!

Susan said...

Oh my gosh... there was no yelling.

I am glad things in Atlanta are going well.

Our Little Baby! said...

I promise there is a blog on the way tonight! Love yoU!