Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Another Day

Part of me feels bad for blogging. There's so much going on in the world right now that my ramblings about life seem so irrelvant in the grand scheme of things. But then again isn't that how life happens. For some life will stop moving for a period of time because of a horrific moment (someone dies, destruction, miscarriage, divorce etc.) But the world keeps moving. Around and around. Life goes on.

So here are the latest ramblings/rants/happenings.

Ramblings
1. I have been back to the gym for the past two weeks and it feels great. Well actually it hurts like hell but it feels great to be able to say that I have not dropped the ball this time. I might have fallen off the bandwagon for a little while but unlike other times I didn't let that failure keep me down. I am hoping to start seeing the changes in my body soon and really hoping to not get hurt this time. I taking extra precaution in that area.

Rants
2 - 6 I know the majority of us feel this way but let me just go ahead and throw it out there. I know sometimes life sucks. You're tired. Too much on your plate. Not appreciated enough....blah, blah, blah. But if you constantly complain about life NO ONE wants to hear it. If you constantly have stupid remarks to make...NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR IT (EXCEPT FOR THE 4 PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH WHO ARE JUST LIKE YOU AND WILL LIKE YOUR STATUS CAUSE THEY ARE IDIOTS TOO!) I know I post a lot of crap to facebook. I tell you about my workouts that no one cares about or about my students which really no one cares about. But really.... You are happy Charlie Sheen is in T-Town because you didn't see Obama (lack of respect with President but that's besides the point) lift any wood while he was there. Or EVERYTHING that is wrong with the country is President Obama's fault until one good thing happens and all of a sudden don't give the man credit. There are certain events that happen (elections especially) that I just think to myself...here come the idiots. I will go on record to say that I did not care for about 95.6% of the things that President Bush did or said. However, I would never wish the man dead; especially when he was in office. Much more to say but really what's the point.

Happenings
7. I am very proud of the way that my church, school and gym have responded to relief efforts for those in Alabama. I will be meeting up with Sara Beth on May 16th to drop off items and help sort through already collected donations.

8. School is almost over and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will miss my kids and co-workers but I am ready for the new challenge and new place. I will update more on where and what that will be in a few weeks. :)

9. Today is my 3rd anniversary. It is hard to believe it has been three years already but in some regards it's hard to remember life without him. I hope when we are celebrating our 63rd anniversary he is still making me laugh, still keeping me in check and still looking at me the way he did the day that we got married.

Hope everyone is doing well. Peace out.

3 comments:

Christy Ross said...

2-6: amen, amen, amen, amen, and amen.

Celebration Worship Team said...

2 - 6 cont...OR the one minute you don't think OBL is dead because it's a ploy of President Obama's to get his rating up but you are willing to post the words to a stupid Toby Keith song the next post because you are going to stick a boot up someone's ass because it's the American way???

Christy Ross said...

(sigh) I can never decide if I want to hide those folks on their feed so I don't have to see that garbage or keep it on there so I can discuss it with my more logical friends.