Friday, May 20, 2011

Letters to Me Part 2

My name is Taylor and I have brown hair, brown eyes, and I like to play sports like Football, Basketball , and I also like to play outside on my trampoline, and I love to hike and get dirty too. I like to act crazy to and I like to watch football and basketball.
Mrs. Peevy is nice and sometimes mean. She is the cheerleader coach and the track coach too. She teaches reading, math, and Science. Mrs. Peevy is married and she is a woman.
Good things to do in class are do your work. You need to sit right and don’t talk out loud. Don’t stand on the desk and don’t get on Mrs. Peevy’s nerves that is a good one. Finally, do what you are told.
Bad things to do in class are fight, getting on Mrs.Peevy’s nerves, talking when Mrs.Peevy is talking ,calling people names and throwing stuff in class. Don’t tear Mrs. Peevy’s books or you will pay for that book, don’t steel anything from Mrs. Peevy or you will pay for it, don’t be bad for Mrs.Peevy or be bad when she’s not there.
Make sure you’re nice to Mrs.Peevy or I will find you and I will hurt you.
Peace from Taylor Coleman

*** Another class had the students write a letter to their favorite teacher. A student who is not my favorite sometimes wrote his to me. I am a little too emotional to add it to the blog today. Maybe next week. ***

2 comments:

hannah/sk's mommy said...

This is priceless!

Criddy said...

Don't you love how he says I will hurt you and then ends it with "peace?" HA!