Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm reading, I'm reading

Over the past few weeks I have actually got the chance to start reading. Reading that has NOTHING to do with emotional behavior disorder, students with learning disabilities, or behavior charts. AMEN!

Instead I am reading:



If you are married you should read this book. The end.



My Judson friends have decided to start a little book club. I will technically start this book this weekend when Kim brings it to me.



Fusion: My pastor has recently asked me to take over the process of new members/visitors. It seems like it will be an easy read. I have already went through the first chapter making notes. I am excited about this new ministry and can't wait to get it all organized and put together (nerd alert!)

So yay for me for reading. I think that this might be my new challenge. To read a book for fun, a book to help me/us grow and a book to keep me engaged in either education or church leadership.

Pretty dang pumped! I am hoping for a lot of time to read between the plan ride to Nicaragua and the 3 hour bus ride once we get there. Ai yi yi!

1 comment:

Corryn said...

how is the first book so far?