Thursday, May 12, 2011

Letters to Me

Every year I have my students write a letter to my upcoming class. Sometimes I actually use them and sometimes (more than not) I forget about them. Mainly the letters are a keepsake for me. They are sincere and usually pretty funny. So I thought I would share them with you and have them written one more place in case I ever lose them. :)

Dear Student,

My name is Spencer and I hate writing. I have a twin sister named Savannah. I also have a girlfriend named Savannah. I also hate Science.

Mrs. Peevy is the coolest teacher ever. She is so cool I feel asleep one time and she did not give me a detention. She loves dogs and poetry. She is also married.

A good thing to do in class is listen because it is funny. You should also sit in your seat. You should also help in class. You should always be nice.

You should never talk about her mom. Never talk rude to her. Do not argue with her because you will not win. Do not stick out your tounge to her.

So always be nice. Never be mean to her. Be respectful to her and most importantly be good.

Spencer.

I'll post a few more in a few days!

No comments: