Thursday, November 16, 2006

Will I ever get it all figured out!!

What I want to do with my life. I mean I know I'm called where I am...but do I want to get a Master's to start teaching so that I can make more money and live a little more comfortable? Do I go get a Master of Divinity...and have you seen the requirements from anywhere besides Liberty?? Geez...Am I really cut out to do that again? I barely did it the first time. Would I have time being a children's minister, para-pro and a student again? I just have the restlessness in me right now, a discomfort for where I'm headed and I don't really know what to do. Part of me wants to sit back and let God work and do His thing, and know that He will show me what to do....but part of me just wants to fix everything myself, figure something out and go for it.

I have no clue...and even though I don't have to make these decisions tomorrow...I still would love to know what I'm suppose to do. Anybody else have a clue for me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my friend...you are not alone!

And i will write the application essays myself to keep ou out of Liberty! i think I could get some help from your big sis on this one too!

Mandy Mc said...

AMEN! As someone once told me when I threatened to go to another seminary, "I would lay in front of your car before I allowed you to do that!" I love you - please let me know if I can do anything for ya...

Anonymous said...

Are you ladies implying that there something wrong with the fine educational instituation that is Liberty? ;)