Monday, November 13, 2006

I needed some encouragment today....

After going through some old e-mails the other day...I ran across this one and just had to have a good laugh and cry. It did serve to remind me that I really can do things when I set my mind to them.


>===== Original Message From JUDITH ROBERTS =====
Dr. Potts has given permission for each of you to march in graduation at the
end of the line. However, your names will not be printed in the program and
you will not receive a diploma cover. The policy of the college is to only
print and call names of those who have completed all requirements.

Once you complete all your graduation requirements you may choose to walk
again next year and have your name in the program and receive your diploma, or
we can mail you your diploma whenever all requirements are met.

Judith L. Roberts, Ph.D.
Vice President and Dean of Faculty
Judson College
Marion, Alabama 36756
334-683-5106

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, what a time that was! Why don't I remember them not calling your names?

Criddy said...

THey did call our names...that was the part we had to fight for!

Heather said...

I knew I wasn't crazy!

Jennifer said...

Good ole Helmet Head. I wonder whatever became of her? Maybe she works with Peggy Darby to try to destroy the lives of women in another part of the world.