Saturday, March 25, 2006

Update time!

So life is good. God has been reminding me lately just how blessed I really am. Over the past few weeks I have had some really neat moments with my friends from home, from here and from Judson and that's been exciting.

Family update - My uncle Zack passed away 2 weeks ago and this morning we got the call that my dad's other brother John C. passed away this morning of a stroke. It's sad to think that daddy once had 11 brothers and sisters and now only has one. I never imagined that my daddy would make it to the final two, but he's a tough old bird I guess. He has his good days and bad days. I've come to terms with the relationship that I've had with my daddy over the last few months of my life. I understand now that my daddy has always loved me, he just didn't know how to show it. I'm glad I've been able to get to that point before it's too late. It also has helped me change my view of seeing God as my Father. Complicated...but when is my life not??

My sister and brother have both added additions to their families and MANY pictures are coming soon!!

Georgia update - Things are good. I've started subbing which is neat. It's income and it has confirmed what I've always known about me...I'm good with kids but I'm not called to be a teacher. I would shoot myself. Geez! But I'm having fun and need the money so it's all good!

I'm moving at the beginning of May into a house with a friend named Aundrea. We are really excited. We've been picking out colors and patterns and looking at stuff. We are actually going to IKEA today which makes me happy!

Life is just good. God is blessing me so much here and the more that I realize what a journey this really is, the more I get excited about what all is in our future. I love the people that I work with and I can't believe that I get to be a part of this. It's just mind blowing.

Judson update - I was so glad that I went to hear MBS Mandy preach at Judson the other day. It was good to be around friends that I hadn't seen in a while and see friends that I might not see for some time since we all seem to be moving in our different directions.

I'm so freaking excited about JDAY! Wow...I'm so ready and need it so bad!

So that's the update! Peace out! Criddy!

No comments: