Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm so lazy...

I really miss home, especially since it's been a month since I've been there and this will only be the second time since I've been moved that I've been home....but dang i'm lazy and just don't want to drive that long a drive!! (for those of you that think i just made a grammatical mistake...just keep thinking that!! ) Geez! It would be ok if it were interstate...but dang if I don't have to get off on the stop light capital of highways and freaking travel 431 almost the whole way home. I just wish I could click my heels like Dorothy and just be there!!!

I do need to go home, but I also have a lot to get done here. I'm going to have to bust my rear tomorrow to get A LOT done...maybe no bed time for Criddy. There's just a lot that we are changing this Sunday that HAS to be done by Sunday because I'm STUPID and already communicated to the parents that I will have these changes made. I don't know how I am ever going to be all that I have to do only be in the office once or twice a week! God please don't let me get burned out again. Please!! But the difference is that we have fun (most of the time), and I think we love and respect each other....sometimes it's hard when you are around guys all the time and all you ever are, is sarcastic all the time!

So anyway...i'm just griping because I'm tired. Really tired!

I am so excited that MY Big sister (she adopted me towards the end) will be the chapel speaker at an upcoming Judson Chapel. Mandy...do you want me to make a sign that says I LOVE MBS like the ones at Pageant and hold it up for you!!! (j/k)

I will be there with bells on and then will head BACK to JC in April for the much anticipated J-DAY! Mee-maws...we made the cover of the brochure...did anyone else see this??

So...IF I CALL YOU TONIGHT...ANSWER...CAUSE I WANT TO GRIPE! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

LOVE, ME

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the publicity, Christy! I am so glad that you will be able to come. Want to join us for lunch in the President's Dining Hall afterwards? I can put a plug in with our favorite religion professor :-) And, I think there is always room for an I LOVE MBS sign; maybe I can manage an I LOVE MLS sign too!!! Enjoy being bored at work...

Criddy said...

Sure for lunch....I'll make you proud with a sign!

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

i promise i am not avoiding your phone call...i'll try to get a hold of you late tonight. lots to talk about!!! love you!

Susan said...

I would think both of you are even cooler than I already do if you busted out with your pageant style "I LOVE MBS" and "I LOVE MLS" signs at chapel. That's just funny.

Criddy said...

you up for it mandy...it would be a good point to the girls to really make them feel like they know you...

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely up for it!!! It will have to be at the beginning of my sermon though because at the end I have a feeling that everyone will be crying and getting saved ;-)