Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's all in a name....

We are trying to name our children's ministry at THE CHURCH AT MILL CREEK...any ideas??

Jason Britt...if by some chance you read this...we ARE NOT NAMING THEM...MILL CREEK CRITTERS!! =)

I don't want it to be something like Kid's Place or Kid's Club or anything like that...something that identifies us and flows with our church...

WOuldn't mind to play off the creek theme...but Up the Creek doesn't seem to work either. Even though our worship ministers' last name is ORR and he thinks Up the Creek with an ORR would be a good idea!

5 comments:

Favorite auntie Sonya said...

So...since I have no life and read all my sister's friends blogs. I get very bored at work and blogs are one of the few things that aren't blocked on my computers. So I thought about the name and the only thing I could think of was Orr's Paddlers...or Orr's Little Paddlers. Kinds of silly, but cute!

Criddy said...

See it's true that you never realize who's reading your blog! Thanks for the thoughts...I'll put them on the list!! Glad i'm not the only one bored all day at work!

Susan said...

Marie says "Mini Mill Creekers." I am still thinking about my suggestion. "Mill Creek Critters" isn't so bad, though. Why can't it just be Mill Creek Kids or Creek Kids? Come on... Creek Kids... that's almost alliteration.

Anonymous said...

I think "mini mill creekers" might be hard for a little kid to say.

Criddy said...

why thank you anonymous....who are you?