Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hailey Bre-Anne

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage_view.asp?URLID=6X2D1H9D7H

That's the newest of the nieces. She's precious. If the link doesn't work...go to www.springhillmedicalcenter.com

online nursery, march 24 Hailey S.

Update on my family.

Thank you for all of your prayers for my family over the past few weeks. As most of you know we lost two of my daddy's brothers in a two week period. Uncle Zack passed away 2 weeks ago Sat of a long battle with cancer, and then Saturday my cousin Judy Carol found her father dead of a massive stroke. It's weird to think that my daddy was once one of 12 and that just 2 weeks ago there were 4 and now there's only 2. This is the 3rd brother to pass away since November. My mother has also been battling high blood pressure but it's now under control thanks to medication.

Please continue to remember my family in your prayers.

No comments: