Monday, November 21, 2005

Here Whiney

So I am sitting here trying to post this post with an 18 month old in my arms....so if random words appear...it's just baby sydnee wanting to say hello. She is now trying to say .... here you want it...but somehow it comes out...here WHINEY! How cute is that? We've been saying uh oh, petty, gucky (The dog's name is Lucky) and other amusing random things. You girl's with the babies are so lucky.

So...update...i'm now a Target team member. I started there this morning. They are putting me in electronics for this wonderful holiday season. I work 3-12a.m the day after Thanksgiving.

It should be loads of fun.

Well that's all for now, baby sydnee wants a cacker. That's her words for cracker.

Love ya'll!

1 comment:

Susan said...

So... have you moved yet? What's the deal?