Friday, November 18, 2005

Those roads were closed off to me...while my back was turned.

So here I am in New Hope. It's good to be back to some degree, but my heart has already moved to Georgia. Now if I can just get the rest of me there. I am so ready to be there. So ready to make my "Home" there.

In other news...I now get a discount at Target since I work there for the holiday season. Yay! Since I will still technically be employed there during the mee-maw party...we should all go shopping! =)

I start there on Monday. I'll work there through the holidays and then hopefully be able to transfer in January to the one that will be close to where I am living. I can work at the church stuff during the day and Target at night. Or even work Target 2 days a week and Mill Creek 3 or something like that. It'll all work out.

On a deeper note...get scared...I've learned a lot of the past few days. Last Friday night and Saturday morning I cried to the point of being sick, because I was so scared that this wasn't going to work out. I was freaking out....Seriously. But then as I drove to Atlanta and let the Crabb family sing to me the whole way...I started getting a peace about this whole deal. After being over there for a day or two it became clear to me that God is in control and working everything out, and that I was wrong for being worried. God reminded me that HE is faithful and that HE is good, and that I should get out of HIS way and let HIM work it all out.

Pray for me as I continue in this journey. Pray that I will be able to trust God and rely on Him!

2 comments:

Our Little Baby! said...

Hey.. I am proud of you. I saw where you called me the other night. I will call you this weekend. Love you.

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Hey girl...thanks for the number...will try to call you early this week!!
ashley