Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Here it is

wordpress.churchatmillcreek.com

That's our church's blog.

HEATHER - It actually DOES have sermon notes from our first preview service.

Everything here is going great! I'm still in Georgia today! We have had some interesting stuff happen to us this week.

The service went really well Sunday night, and this week they have had been looking for rental space for a church office. We were able to find a large house that can double as an office for us, and I can maybe even live in the HUGE master suite. So...pray that everything will work out for us. That's what I am doing today is getting the details down on that for us all!

I go back to the New Hope today and I am sad. I mean...I'm glad to get to see my mom and family and stuff, but I am sooooo ready to be over here full time and jump right in this all.

I found out that some friends of mine from New Hope are close by though. The both work for New Orleans Theological Sem...they got booted up here with the hurricane and everything. So they are here till March. Shane and I actually grew up on the same block and Astasha's grand-parents go to FBC New Hope. Small world.

In other news...it's raining baby girls. Both my sister and sister-in-law are having little girls.

I'll try and post pics of all this Georgia fun next time I am over here. We've all been to busy it seems to stop and even take any!

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck with the living situation! I'm trying to find a new place to live as we speak! Stop by my blog if you have time and help me name my new cat!

Criddy said...

Good news on the living sit...I GET TO STAY IN THE RENTAL HOUSE! I think that you should name him p.kiddy! Ha! rent.com is a good place to look for places if you don't know about that one yet! good luck!