Friday, May 04, 2007

Out with the old....

In with a NEW CAR!! Well new to me. IT's a 2005 Honda Civic. He's so pretty. That's right it's a he. I've decided that since he's blue...this car will be a HE. His name is Vince and he's already promised to my friend Courtney's car...Yolanda the Honda.

I did tear up though when Old Red was driven away. I've had that car since 2000, the begining of my second semester at Judson. I've cried in that car, prayed in that car, laughed my butt off in that car...and well...some other things I can't put on here. But she's in a better place now.

The MAT went ok. There were a few that I knew right off the bat, a few that I made a pretty good educated guess on...and a whole bunch that I randomly guessed at.

So now we are just waiting to....

1. Find another job to help pay for Vince
2. Wait to hear from Piedmont. All the application stuff is sent in, so it's in their hands.
3. Wait to hear from the MAT


I've really, really slacked with the running and eating well. My good ol' accountability partner is not at fault either...he's yelled at me quite frequently. But I just lost the want to. Maybe Monday after the family reunion i'll get back on track. But until then...Aunt Jettie is cooking me breakfast tomorrow and the famliy reunion is Sunday. Wahoo!!

No comments: