Sunday, May 27, 2007

Really???

I'm sitting here at 3:46 (EST) acting like I don't have anywhere to go or be in 45 minutes and it takes 30 to get there, and I just got out of the shower. Yeah I'm a loser. My friends do say that I have my own time...Criddy Time that is. I'll get there when I get there.

If this week doesn't produce results or answers I might simply go and blow my self up, or at least pay Jack Bauer to do it for me.

Sunday I leave to go to camp in the middle of the mountains, away from e-mail, mail and phone service, so knowing something this week would be incredible.

Oh well...guess I'm suppose to be learning some kind of lesson. I hope I didn't forget and prayed for patience somewhere along the way.

5 comments:

Heather said...

You are too funny.

Mandy said...

I love you Christy Davis! HOpe all is well with you!

Mandy Mc said...

Any news yet? If I'm dying to know, I know that you are.

Criddy said...

No because our favorite professor Dr.H has yet to turn in his reference and my scores are still not back....i'm just about fed up with the whole process, but oh well.

Mandy Mc said...

I find that professors in general need gentle nudges and multiple reminders before they do things. Not all, mind you, but a lot of them. I think it has something to do with a subconscious desire to be the absent-minded professor. It sucks for their students though. Hang in there and let me know if you want me to write a rec. for ya ;-)