Saturday, May 19, 2007

Random Thoughts on a Saturday morning...

So since I have no real update on life right now...I just thought I would post some random thoughts.

I get up so early during the week that it's hard for me to sleep in like I use to. I had to FORCE myself to sleep till 9:30 this morning. I use to be able to sleep till 11 or even noon with no problem.

So since I was up I decided to see what was on TV and good ol' USA was playing The Breakfast Club. Now there's nothing I love better than watching a good classic like Breafast Club, but it's even better on cable TV because you can hear the voice overs. Molly Ringwald is not a BRAT in the original...

Other than still being in waiting mode...life is good. I'm really just learning to take time and enjoy the amazing friendships around me. Trying to just have a great time every time we get together.

Hopefully by the end of next week I should have a BIGGER update. Keep your fingers crossed!!

2 comments:

kelli beth said...

good to see you at the wedding!

Mandy Mc said...

Can't wait to hear the big news. I've been thinking about you and all your waiting lately...