Monday, April 09, 2007

It's all a mistake...

I really think that Judson meant to be Eastern Orthodox instead of Baptist.
See if you can find the similarities....

I went to Pascha the other night, which is the Eastern Orthodox service that brings in Easter if you will.

* It started off at 11 p.m.
* It started off in a dark room
* We lit a candle and went outside
* The priest banged on the door of the church for us to be let in
* Lots of chanting

Ring any bells friends??

It was a great experience though I was totally lost for much of the service and the people in front of me were not helping me out by falling asleep. At 2 in the morning, I get really delirious and giggly.

4 more days friends, 4 more days!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Did you go by yourself? You'll have to tell us more this weekend! Yay-just a few more days!

Mandy Mc said...

I must hear about this. I got my feet washed on Thursday, but missed out on the darkness.

Can't wait to see you!

Marie said...

The similarities are a little scary!