Wednesday, February 07, 2007

In case you haven't heard...

For the Judson Girls...if you haven't heard my story of my run in at a local deli here in Georgia..you should...but you should hear it over the phone or better yet in person. It's way to good for a blog.

In other news, my mother says she's coming to Georgia for a visit. Honestly...this scares the living crap out of me. I mean it was one thing when she would come to Judson to visit...not that that ever happened between moving days, but somehow this is different. What if my life now doesn't meet her approval? What if in Kay Davis fashion she says something that totally comes off as offensive to someone? What..my mother...never! Still, I'm excited that she's coming. I really want her to be ok with me being here, and want her to love it as much as I do.

In much sadder news, I think I might have lost the original pink shorts. I'm sure they're just hidden under a bed somewhere or a drawer or something. Lord Baby Jesus..please send them back to me.

Someone needs to come see me soon. I miss you people like a fat kid misses cake.

1 comment:

Heather said...

If you really did lose the pink shorts, we should have a memorial service.
When is Kay coming?