Saturday, February 10, 2007

Things i'm thankful for...

No particular order...but Number 1...IS MY NUMBER 1.

1. THE PINK SHORTS HAVE BEEN FOUND. CALL OF THE SEARCH...AND THE MEMORIAL SERVICE PLANS...
2. That J-day is in approx 61 days and counting.
3. That my mother says that I am her Valentine.
4. That my hair is finally thinned out.
5. That I have thick hair to thin out.
6. That our church has a new place to meet and that starting tomorrow there's another chapter in the life of Mill Creek beginning.


There's more i'm sure..but i'm tired and ready to get this mud mask thing off my face and go to bed.

1 comment:

Mandy Mc said...

I think that you should post a picture of yourself in that mud mask. That is something that I would be thankful for! :-) Can't wait to see you at J-day friend.