Sunday, January 28, 2007

If these old walls...

I miss those old walls tonight so much. I want someone with me right now that knows exactly what i'm thinking, exactly what I'm needing, and what to do about it.

I miss running to Jennifer's room to all hang out around the "unsanctioned" children at play table and sitting in lawn chairs. I miss having someone around me that had nothing else to do either...or maybe we had lots we needed to do, but knew that college was about so much more than just an education. I miss the roof and all of the amazing conversations that it led to...no matter what your purpose of going out on the roof was. I miss pennies. I even miss studying around the round table in the lobby! I miss asking everyone and anyone if they had heard that Dave Thomas had died!

I just miss it!

2 comments:

Susan said...

DAVE THOMAS DIED???? ;)

J-Day will be here soon, friend.

Mandy Mc said...

I miss you too!!! Are you going to J-day?