Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I"ll be just fine and dandy....

anyone that can tell me what that title is from wins a prize!!!

So it's true...my friends were all right...things are going to be ok. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself over and over and over and over....

All the worries that were worrying me before about the move are pretty much over with. All the bills got paid off (thanks to MANY hours at the TARGET!) and things are looking like they are all going to work out.

I'm so ready, so excited and just ready to do this. It seems like it's been so long in the making and now it's all becoming reality.

YAY!

And Friday is on the way. How excitecd am I? Pretty dang excited. 8 of my favorite people in the world and 2 of the cutest babies in the world all in the same place...Heather's new place that is!

So....probably will be out of the world of blog until next Monday or so. Hope you all had a great Christmas. Keep me in your prayers as I say goodbye to New Hope and Hello to Dacula in the next week!

Love you all!

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is sad, but I got so excited that I knew the answer to your song lyric and then I get here and Ashley has already answered it for all the world to see. Sigh. Oh well, I'm excited enough about seeing you soon that I won't be too depressed. Yeah!

Susan said...

I knew it, too, Heather. Maybe we can play song lyric trivia this weekend.

Jennifer said...

We'll be too busy playing pennies!