Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Well...

1. I can't believe I get 8 stinking comments by writing one word....what does that tell me about my regular post there friends!

2. Hey...was a test. The other day I was trying to check my blog and it would let me log on but wouldn't let me actually see my page...or anyone else's for that matter. So that hey...was a test.

3. I haven't moved YET, but I'm still counting down the days. I am so ready. I have a few countdowns actually....till Christmas and till THE DAY!

4. Brandy Jett is going to Georgia with me this weekend. I'm excited that she's coming. We are going to watch the chronicles of Narnia on Friday. Heck yeah!

Susan...Hope you are not freezing your rear off. I can't wait to see you.

Sara Beth....why don't you get off YOUR dime and call ME for a change there friend. Can you play...O Holy Night!? HAHAHAHA

Mee-Maws....I can't wait until December 29th. Wahoooooooo!

Criddy

1 comment:

S-B said...

I just bought "The Chronicles of Narnia"...can't wait to read the entire series. I've only ever read "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe". If you go see the movie this weekend, let me know how it was.