Saturday, December 10, 2005

Time in a bottle...

I wish I had some...or could at least just stop time when I needed to!

Now that I am in Georgia for the weekend I actually have some time to do a real update. Let's see if I get more than one comment friends!

So Brandy Jett came with me this weekend. She might be moving over here with me if we can find her a job. You may think the lottery sucks a big one, but it pays these teachers in Georgia fatty money. Well better than Alabama anyway.

I have 3 more weeks left at the Target in ALabama. IF they don't kill me first. Then it's the OFFICIAL move over here. I'm still not sure where I am going to be staying or what's going on. It's all been a little frustrating and I'm starting to feel like a burden. I mean, I'm the one who chose to come over here. Maybe I should just suck it up and go find the cheapest apartment in the area instead of trying to live with people or live in a house that's an office. Oh well, it'll all work out I suppose.

I've been of little faith before, actually 99.9 percent of the time...I KNOW IT WILL ALL WORK OUT. Someone just tell me that to reassure me!

I cannot wait to see all the mee-maws and mini-Mee-maws in just a few short weeks. Good times are on the way!

8 comments:

hannah/sk's mommy said...

It will all work out! ;) See you SOON!

S-B said...

Seriously Christy, stop stressing about everything...you make me nervous. It can't be that hard to find a nice little apartment in Atlanta.

S-B said...

Hey, you should come to Tuscaloosa on Wednesday...Newsong is giving their "Christmas Blessing" concert here at the Lord of the Harvest Church. I'm being serious, not sarcastic.

Heather said...

Of course this will work out. I mean, if Spanish can work out, there's no doubt about this! Just a few more days until you get the all-at-one time meemaw encouragement (if that makes any sense).

S-B said...

Hey Christy, I meant to tell you that your friend Renee Kilpatrick was indicted in Perry County recently. I think it was approx. $250,000 that she allegedly "borrowed".

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Christy Davis...You are AWESOME! Thanks so much for the call last night! You were such an encouragement. Hopefully I will see you sometime very soon!

Mandy said...

Christy Davies! How are you doing? It seems like forever since I have talked to you...wait it has been forever! And someone was talking about you the other day....Josh Hawks...was talking about the retreat we went on and how you were so nicely tossed into the lake in the middle of January! :) I hope things are going well for you! Have a merry Christmas!! Love you lots!

Susan said...

Less than a week. We are all going to be just fine... keep reminding yourself. Fun is coming.