Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's A....


A sweet baby girl. How in the world did I really think that I could have a boy first? That would be breaking Judson tradition apparently. :) (To date all of my close friends from college have had a girl first.)

Kennedy Anne will be her name. I wasn't really excited about all the girly names out there. I just can't see myself with an Aubrey or Ansley. Brandon finally looked at me one day and mentioned by facination with the Kennedy family and suggested it as a first name. I fell in love with it and there you have it. The Anne is my sister's middle name and just fits well with Kennedy.

I have started working on her nursery. So far the scheme is chocolate walls with white, lime green, bright blue (yes I know she's a girl...it'll be cute....trust me!) and some pink accents.

I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that I am having a daughter and what all that means but that's a whole different post for a different day.

I'll post stats on her tomorrow after our 24 week visit this afternoon.

No comments: