Thursday, March 22, 2012

24 Week Appointment

We only got an ultrasound confirming that she is indeed a baby girl so there are no real updates as far as measurements. She is using me as a trampoline right now and turning all crazy. During the ultrasound she changed positions 2 or 3 times so who knows where she will end up.

The doctor is not concerned with my swelling in my feet since my blood pressure was 120/80 yesterday. She is sending me to a Chiropractor that specializes in pregnancy to try and help the nerve in my lower back that is now pinched thanks to Little Miss.

I got the dreaded glucose juice that I have to drink 30 minutes before my next appointment in three weeks. I'll start it at 7:45, have 5 minutes to finish it and then have to wait an hour before the check my blood. So looking forward to this appointment! ;P

In other news we have decided to cancel our trip to DC this Spring Break due to logistics and my back killing me. We have decided to just go into the mountains for a few days and then spend the rest of the week getting the nursery and things ready for Kennedy. My mom and aunt will be here towards the end of the week to help and I can't wait for my Aunt Jettie to make her first trip to Georgia.

Things are coming right along and I am hoping the next 16 weeks will go by uneventful and fast!

No comments: