Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Sara Beth has nothing better to do

than read my blog apparently. So here is her update though we talked for an hour yesterday. By the way SB... I win for today for sure with number one. But let's be honest I probably won last week and this week and might even take the month at the rate I am going. If you want to win or at least catch up something extravagant needs to happen....like the pony cart catching on fire in the middle of the road, a trip to Lady of our Souls Mother Angelic Holy of Holies or whatever the crap that place is, etc.

1. My cousin finally got paroled for murder. Yeah I wrote that. Yeah you read that. Yeah I am from New Hope. Ummm yeah. Moving on.

2. I am on spring break and loving it. So looking forward to the summer when all I have to do is to sit on my butt and do nothing. Actually this week I am cleaning and straightening out some stuff in closets but I am not getting up at 5 AM or being a warden to children.

3. I got an invitation to an invitation only job fair on April 16th. Wish me luck!

4. I am planning on heading back to Crossfit next week if the doctor will ever release me.

5. I AM GOING TO NICARAGUA IN MAY!! I am so excited. I couldn't let my husband go and not do it myself. So he is picking up a few extra shifts, I am making a few extra cakes and we are begging the parents once again. YAY! I'll elaborate more on this in a post soon.

6. Did I mention that my cousin got paroled for murder? Yeah I win.

Got to get back to cleaning the house. If I am going to clean it some of my friends should come see me. Just saying.

1 comment:

S-B said...

You win. Thanks for the updates.