Sunday, October 25, 2009

Psalm 46

This morning at church we sang the song...You and I were made to worship. A line stuck out to me that When you and I choose to believe, you and I will see, what we were meant to be. What could/would happen if I truly chose to believe in the power of God, if I chose to believe in myself more, if I chose to believe in the goodness of others?

Psalm 46 was the text for our sermon that was delivered at a needed time in my life. The pastor told us that sometimes you have to be weak enough in order to surrender all that weighs you down. It all made perfect sense!

1. God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.
2 So we will not fear when the earthquakes come and the mountains crumble to into the sea.
3. Let the oceans roar and foam. Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge.

10 - Be still and know that I am God!

1 comment:

Manda said...

I needed this today! Thanks for raising my spirits! Love ya!