Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crock Pot Fun

So I've been looking for ideas on how to cook every night of the week while going to grad school 3 of them.

Cooking for a whole month?? Not for me. Idea is great, reality it's just not that feasible right now. Number one because I don't have a whole day to cook, another is because I don't get home until 10:00 sometimes and there's just no way to heat up all that frozen stuff at school....

So...that led me to the Crock Pot Blog. (thecrockpotblog.blogspot.com) It's not the same as the 365 crock pot blog (that's a lot of CP meals) but it looks great. The recipes seem easy and look good. Brandon is a very picky eater but I'm hoping that I can throw in a few things here and there and make our dinners a little healthier.

So...I'm going to spend Sunday shopping (with my coupons of course) and trying to figure out my schedule. I'm hoping to post some reviews so that you can try them out too!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Great resources...thanks for sharing! :) The blogspot link didn't work, but I'm thinking www.thecrockpotblog.com is the one you're referring to? I spent a little time at the other site you mentioned (crockpot365), and it's awesome. I had no idea you could make yogurt, bake bread, and all kinds of cool things in the crockpot!

hannah/sk's mommy said...

Great idea. I may have to try it too.