Friday, October 19, 2007

Things I'm excited about...

1. I'm going home for the first time since July this weekend.
2. My mom quilted me a quilt for my birthday and I get it this weekend.
3. I'm excited that Alabama actually has potential to beat Tenn this year. ROOOOOOOLLLLL TIDE ROLL!
4. I'm excited that my birthday week has been great! I even got a Winnie the Pooh cake!
5. I'm excited that I got my dress finally and it was cheaper than I thought.
6. I'm excited that I get married in almost less than 6 months....
7. Sara Beth is coming to see me next weekend and that makes me SUPER excited!


Something i'm nervous about....

Saturday the 27th I take a HUGE test that decides whether or not I start teaching in January and gets me into the teacher education program at Piedmont. I'm really nervous about it, mainly because it has math. I think I'll do ok on the reading and writing portions. I hope so at least. Say a prayer now if you get a chance and we'll see what happens!

2 comments:

Mandy Mc said...

ROOOOLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!

mcm said...

Hey Christy! I just want you to know that I am back to blogging. I will definitely pray for you and your test. You are great!