Friday, October 05, 2007

I'm actually doing it...

Back in April I posted on here goals for this year...yeah it was April, but I've always been a day late and dollar short. So I remembered that I had posted that today, and thought I would revisit the list. Some, I have exceeded what I thought I could ever do...others have fallen by the way side, and a few new ones should probably be added.

1. Score a 55 on the MAT - I did!! Actually it was a 374 needed and I got a 378
2. Save enough money to buy a Laptop - did that too..it was used from a friend, but it works for me.
3. Lose 30 more LBS - still trying on this one, but the ring on the finger but that one into motion
4. Save up at least 500.00 for an "emergency" fund...Dave gives us poor people a break by saying we only have to have 500.00 - then a wedding happened.
5. Run a 10k....(until you read my blog, you'll never know that I'm signing up to do this...we'll see how often you actually check this thing friend)...(also note that I have till the end of the year to complete this...don't be signing us up for one next week!!) (and quit talking to God about crazy things you think I need to do...) - yeah so this is the one that could be revamped. The 10k went out the door, but I have been working out since, once again the ring, and I can actually see a physical difference. I'm even lifting weights.
6. Be accepted into Grad school (conditionally or unconditionally, I don't care..just get me in.) - did that....
7. Complete my first semester of grad school with a 4.0 - well on the way, with an A in my first two classes.
8. GET A FREAKING TATTOO...MY FRIENDS NEED TO GET ON THE BALL AND HELP ME WITH THIS ONE...HINT HINT...ROOMIE AND ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNER! - yeah right...yeah freaking right...KEITH
9. Keep a POSITIVE attitude that ALL of this is OBTAINABLE AND POSSIBLE. - I've had my moments, but for the most part my outlook these days has been positive.

New Ones!

10 - Learn to trust Brandon with all that I have!
11 - Get through the wedding enjoying it!


There are more (really) personal ones but I'll keep something to myself.

No comments: