Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sorry Matt

It's just easier to do the list again...

Reasons I'm a happier person

*I got to see my mother. You know when you see someone and you just sigh that huge sigh...like your home and your safe and nothing else in the world matters at that moment...because you are with them. I love my mother.
*I got to spend a weekend at home...with things paid for. I love it when I go home and eat out 10 times and family pays for it all. Not that I am spoiled at all.
*I got to see almost everyone that I really cared anything about seeing...and even a few good that I didn't expect at Homecoming Friday night.
*I got to see Anna go through her Senior Homecoming. She has more inner and outer beauty than she will ever realize. She makes me proud to know her. I love you ANNER!
*I got PAID! Oh what a huge blessing to the bank account because I was about to go sell myself in downtown ATL. I hear the going rate on Jimmy Carter is more than the public school system.

Reasons I'm NOT so happy
*New Hope lost Friday night. A few really bad mistakes and some HORRIBLE calling. To the zebras...you deserved everything you got Friday night.
*Alabama lost...but at least it wasn't a blow out like expected.

Quote from the weekend.....
Heard from the stands of the New Hope High School Football game...directed at the sorry refs.

"Get out of here you jackass..."
"That's not a jackass...that's a zebra!"

1 comment:

mcm said...

Lists are getting cooler and cooler by the day.