Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ready, Set...Go

Here's the rundown....

* It's 8:34 (Eastern Time) and I'm fighting to stay awake till 9.
* Working at the High School is going good...
* Kids today are NOT the same as when WE were teenagers....
* Two out of the three statements above make me sound like my mother.
* The Church at Mill Creek's future is amazing, exciting, and scary all at the same time.
* Getting paid once a month from the school board system STINKS...and therefore you cannot reach me on my cell phone until the end of this week. In fact...just plan to probably not reach me on the last week of the month for a while.
* Continuing that thought...don't expect me to eat out, pay bills or drive anywhere other than my house and work on that last week either.
* I miss my mother. Bad. Really bad.
* I'll confess that I resent my dad because he's the reason my mother will never come see me here in Georgia.
* On second thought...maybe it's because she won't drive outside of New Hope.
* I miss my friends.
* I kinda miss my life pre - 5:30 A.M. Wake up calls
* Darlene starts Chemo Thursday
* I get to see Darlene and the rest that is New Hope on Thursday
* It's the begining of fall time in NEW HOPE!! (They might even make it to the playoffs this year!)
* Alabama's kicker sucks
* I'm coming up with stuff to make my list seem longer and my life less boring.
* The mee-maw babies are CUTE!!! Recent picture on their blogs (see right) prove that.
* I want to believe what I know to be true about God. Try to figure that out.
* When you see a therapist and he has to diagram your life on his note pad...signs are...YOU'RE CRAZY!!
* God is faithful and good and at the end of the day...that's all that is important.

* The end!

4 comments:

kelli beth said...

i love lists...

thanks for sharing yours! :)

Heather said...

You are so loved! I'm honored that I got to talk to you this week since it's the last one of the month. I miss you, too, and I can't wait 'til Hockey Day! And you're not crazy!

mcm said...

Glad to see you back in the game. I don't love lists, but you make them cool. That's just how you roll. Peace.

Susan said...

"When you see a therapist and he has to diagram your life on his note pad...signs are...YOU'RE CRAZY!!"

That cracked me up. At least you don't have to bring visual aids with you... I'm pretty sure when I go to therapy, I'll have to take my own world map.