Thursday, July 27, 2006

Things I'm thankful for....

1. That Heather loves me!
2. That I'll always have friends that care about my life...and vise versa!
3. That MBS and her husband are great people and came to see me. You win for the most trips to see me so far!
4. That Ashley is in children's ministry and understands the burden and love that this job is!!
5. That even though our mee-maw roles change, get re-defined, get added on too, or dissolve, one thing remains...we're friends.
6. That despite how unworthy I am, God still continues to work in my life in amazing, incredible ways.

The End!

6 comments:

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

I heart christy davis who understands as no other can right now just what our lives are like! :)

Heather said...

I can't believe I made #1 on the list! You know I'm right there with you, friend!

Criddy said...

Ha! Of course you made number 1. I made it after I talked to you didn't I!!! It does make my day that you love me though...when are you coming to see me. I get baptized on the 20th...that could be a good occasion!

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you little sis. I'm really pumped that I made your list - it makes my day. I am thankful for you too and we really enjoyed our lunch visit!

Heather said...

I'm coming to see you!!!!

Criddy said...

Heather...I know!! Every time I have thought about it today..I get happy!!