Saturday, February 11, 2006

The chicken on the Arby's cup scare me....

Well they do. I hate chickens! They just look like they could attack me and peck my eye out or something. But the other day when the guys were trying to figure out what animals we would all be....what did they pick for me...a chicken. They said it was because of my voice....go figure.

So last night I had a really weird dream. I guess because last night when I was driving home from a friend's house I kept seeing those billboards that change. So I had a dream that the pictures in my house kept changing. It was really weird.

How lazy am I, that this morning I finally realized that I need to flip over my mee-maw calendar to Feb. It was great though because I got to flip it over and see fun pictures and add Blakeney's birthday to it.

I found out that my friend Karla is having a baby boy. That'll be the first boy in the last 5 babies born in my life.

This post is kinda random...but then again so am I?

1 comment:

S-B said...

Your voice does have a chicken-like sound to it. I'm trying to take off from LG next Monday so I can come see you in Hotlanta.