Friday, January 13, 2006

The Church At Mill Creek Has Started!

And there is NO other place that I would rather be right now!

So here are some pictures from The Church At Mill Creek's First official service. It was a great first service. I can't believe that we are finally starting...it feels so good to know that we get to do this every week!

Life is going pretty good over here in the Georgia. We have been so busy that there's been very little time for "homesickness". That's not to say that I'm not...because I do miss home! But things are starting to feel a little more "settled" for me here.

4 comments:

S-B said...

Looks like your having fun Criddy. So, when can I come for a visit?

Criddy said...

Whenever you want friend! But if you don't stop calling me at 11 at night when i'm an hour ahead, I'm going to beat you down!

Come see me NOW! This weekend, let's go, if you don't you'll never do it, just jump in the car and go....it'll be great!

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

I am so glad things are going well!

S-B said...

Hey Criddy...it's about time for an update...