Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Coming down slowly....

So I don't hate you and I didn't de-friend you....well...maybe you.

Moral of the story is that I decided to take a break from Facebook and the start of Lent seemed like a perfect excuse to do so.

Actually I am taking a break from all media. CNN, Yahoo News, Fox News (oh wait...I'm not that stupid). See, I have this problem with anxiety. Rumors of North Korea building a missile and I am hiding in the basement. No joke. Pope resigns and it's obvious that Jesus is coming back tomorrow...duh. So when my panic attacks reared their ugly head recently, I decided that a break from media was what I needed. What I really mean is, now I have more time for Pinterest because it's technically not media.

So what am I going to do during this down time? Glad you are pondering that question as well.

1. Post Kennedy's 6 month picture.
2. Take Kennedy's 7 month picture before her 8 month one is due.
3. Post more on this blog because my mind still operates in Twits and Facebook statuses.
4. Text my friends more because I look at my phone 1,343,236,634,234, times a day thinking I still have FB on it.
5. Read, Read, Read, so if you have any good books and your name is NOT Sara Beth and your suggestion is STILL NOT Angels and Demons after 14 years of friendship....then leave a comment below.
6. Clean out Kennedy's clothes to make room for the trash bags of church hand me downs that are coming my way.
7. Spend some time soaking in my little family.
8. Spend time with Jesus (I know this is the Sunday School answer but it really is in the plans)
9. Do a once a month cook with my cousins
10. I just felt like there needed to be a number 10 to round out the list. List are no fun with 9 things.

So...be ready for the Peevy blog to be updated much through the next few weeks. I have to have something to do.

2 comments:

S-B said...

Dont hate on Dan Brown

Kim said...

IF you have never read Angels and Demons...then right now! While the Pontiff scandal is hot would be a great time to read it!