Thursday, May 03, 2012

10 Reasons....

Happy Anniversary Brandon Peevy. 4 years ago today I was blessed to become your wife. You show me everyday what it means to love and to be loved. I can't wait to watch you become Kennedy's daddy in just a few weeks. She's lucky to have you! So with all that said...here's a little top ten list for you! Top Ten Reasons I Love My Husband. 10. Even though he has grown to hate Millie (she doesn't obey...ever) he lets me keep her and deals with her because he knows I can not handle getting rid of her right now. 9. He loves New Hope. I mean the boy LOVES New Hope. He loves going back there with me. He loves talking and mainly listening to all my aunts and uncles (see #5) and their stories for the 1,000th time. He loves riding around the country looking at all the old stuff and just driving for miles through farm land and green grass. 8. He is my defender. 7. He has a crooked middle finger and it makes me laugh. 6. He loves using his EMT skills when I do something stupid. Just like the other night when I dropped a pot roast back into bubbling liquid and it burned the living piss out of me. He came over all in EMT mode and taking care of my poor splattered neck. 5. He loves the old people in his life. I can take a room full of teenagers any day but give me a room full of old people and I am at a loss. Brandon on the other hand, can talk to old people all day, every day. He loves to hear their stories and just hams it up with them. It was so cool to be able to watch him with both of his grandfathers before they passed. He would just sit and hang on every word his Daddy Bob would say. His whole face just changes when he is in their presence and I adore him for it. 4. He does all the yard work. Enough said. 3. He is so good to help out around the house and probably does way more than his fair share if we were honest about it. He is always vaccuming (he really likes it actuallly), cleaning up the kitchen, folding laundry, and the list goes on. There is no division of labor in our house and it's amazing to have someone as helpful as him. 2. I've always said I fell in love with the boy for his smile and it still stands. He has the most infectious smile ever. He grins from ear to ear and it's precious. 1. He loves me. He adores me actually. It has taken me a while to be comfortable with someone loving me like he does but he does it so well.

No comments: