Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Rockin and Rollin

I am waiting to wake up from the dream that this home study process is acutally rocking and rolling right along. (I actually had a dream last night that someone handed me a check for 20,000...oh for that to come true :)!)

Today we found out that we don't have to pay for our 911 checks or septic tank inspection. That is HUGE since there are so many little things that will nickle and dime you to death when it comes to adoption.

We have just a few little things to fill out and the second wave will be done.

Today at 4:30 is our first meeting with our caseworker for our home study. It is our first of 4 meetings with her. We (I) am nervous. It's the first money that we have applied towards anything and that in itself is nerve racking.

I'll update tomorrow and let you know how the meeting went and what to expect next in this process!!

Until next time...

2 comments:

S-B said...

Thinking about you two. Good luck :)

Chrissie said...

Thinking of you!! We have our final home visit on Thursday. Just remember that your case worker is on your side! I know it will go great!!!