Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hope

Hope

Every year we buy an ornament that symbolizes and sums up our year.

This year it took a little longer than usual to find the perfect 09' ornament to add to our collection. It's difficult to put into words what our year has been like. A roller coaster probably would seem more fitting!

However, when I finally found her I knew she was the one.

HOPE!

Brandon and I have decided that this will be our theme for 2010. Something to keep our hearts and minds focused on why were are here on this earth in the first place.

Merry Christmas and may you find yourself resting in HIS HOPE this season.


"Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark." ~George Iles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that she is perfect! May next year bring you much joy, less tears, and more visits with me (or more meals that you make for me....) :)