Friday, August 29, 2008

If everyone else was jumping off a bridge...


I would probably strap it on and jump too! So I finally got around to changing this thing and updating it a bit. Maybe just maybe that will keep me motivated to post on it. I cliked on my very first entry and looked through all the months just the other day. It has become a scrapbook of events, feelings, emotions, highs and lows.

I got my first real paycheck today. A paycheck that might just cover all the bills, food, and leave me with 25.00 at the end of the month. I've been paid now for 2 years once a month and I'm still not use to it!

We are spending a weekend at home this Labor Day. Hopefully I'll be productive and lazy all at the same time.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

hannah/sk's mommy said...

I like the new blog! I'm so glad we've kind of gotten back into it lately. I hope you have a fun Labor Day!

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

I love the new look!