Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Writing

I've been writing a lot lately...

1. A paper on the benefits of single sex education for women. Yeah...tore that one up. Why wouldn't I? I went to an all woman's school. AND...it was a reflective paper at that. Grade 9 out of 10.

2. A paper on ethical issues in education. In other words...why women think it's appropriate to sleep with little boys half their age. No comment Brandon on how you are 4 years younger than me...it's not the same.

3. A paper on collaboration and inclusion. Blah blah blah...don't want to write it, the teacher is going to tear me up on it. Don't want to write it. Due next Thursday. Don't want to write it.

4. Thank you notes...a whole lot of....thank you for the cookie sheets.

5. AND MOST IMPORTANT. OUR VOWS. They don't mention pink shorts, toliet seats, or obeying anything he says...but they are us, and amazing.

2 comments:

kelli beth said...

you crack me up c. davis!!

Mandy Mc said...

That is quite a bit of writing, my dear. Is this your last semester or do you have another year?